Libraries and Book Retailers
Many libraries and book retailers prefer ordering and invoicing all
their purchases through one source, and books published by Brookview
Press are available from our wholesalers, Baker & Taylor, Brodart, Blackwell's
Book Services, Midwest Library Service, The Book House and others.
Although you can always order through a wholesaler, you may wish
to establish an account directly with Brookview Press. A library/book
retailer account offers the following advantages:
- Easier ordering -- Your faxed or e-mailed order is received directly
at the point of shipping.
- Quicker receipt -- Choose your shipping method and receive your books
when you want them: the next day, the next week or the next month.
- Better terms -- view our discount schedule
- Hassle-free billing -- 60 days to pay
- Special seasonal promotions with larger discounts and free shipping
Why not set up an account today? Fill out our simple, one-page account
application, and mail or fax to our office.
Editorial & Sales Office
901 Western Road
New York 12033
Retail credit card orders (toll free): 800-431-1579
E-mail: info (at) brookviewpress.com